We are the owner/s of and this is our website. These are our legal terms, including our:
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
Registered Company Name: KinkyMoriri (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: : 2016 / 260074 / 07
Official Officer: M. Ntobo
Warehouse Address: 5 North Street, Illovo, 2196
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks. All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners’ property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
1. Introduction. These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
2. The parties. We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
3. Duration. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
4. Orders. You place orders with us on the following basis:
5. Goods. We sell the goods to you on the following basis:
6. Your data. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. Intellectual property. We may own intellectual property rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
8. Disclaimer. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
9. Fees and payment. You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
10. Direct damages limited. We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
11. Indirect damages excluded. We are not liable for any other losses that the goods may cause you.
12. Breach. Please don’t breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
13. Termination. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the
14. Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party
15. Notices and domicile. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to
16. Force majeure. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is
17. Entire agreement. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
18. Changes. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
19. Governing law. South African law governs this agreement.
20. Jurisdiction. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect:
3. Acceptance. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
4. Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
5. Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
6. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
7. Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
8. Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
9. Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
10. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
11. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
12. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
13. Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
14. Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.